All my guitars are handmade with high quality materials.
All the guitars are dated, signed and numbered.
I use top quality European spruce and red cedar. A wide variety of tonewoods are available for the back and sides, the most known and used are rosewoods, maple, mahogany, ziricote, walnut but others can be used as well, please enquire.
I now also offer guitars made without using any tropical hardwoods or just in some parts, like fretboard, please enquire.
I build in the Spanish tradition fan bracing but all wood lattice as well.
All my guitars are finished with shellac (French polish) but other options are available such as Hybrid finish (shellac top, back & sides and neck lacquer).
Some times i have guitars available for sale, non commission guitars that i just finished so please contact to ask about it.
Overall length: 990mm
Upper bout width: 274mm
Lower bout width: 362mm
Body depth at end: 104mm
Body depth at heel: 98mm
The base price includes the following:
- Soundboard: spruce or cedar top, you can choose
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood, walnut, maple or Padauk you can choose
- Rosette: solid wood rosette or one of your choice -Purchased in stores suppliers
- Carbon fiber neck reinforcement
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood ,walnut, padauk
- Binding: Ebony, Indian Rosewood, walnut, padauk or maple
- Purflings: Woods with B / W or other colours of your choice
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Finish: Shellack or Satin finish
- Fretboard Inlays: dot at 7th fret
- Tuning machine : Schaller grand tune
Fret markers dot´s
Tuning machine upgrade
Other special specifications, inlays, other woods etc. please contact
Any questions please enquire to:
phone: 07931 049952